At IRESC, we recognise that our strength comes from our highly dedicated employees. We believe in hiring carefully, celebrating individual and team success, and investing in our staff’s professional development.
IRESC offers opportunities to work on exciting HSE and risk consulting projects with a diverse range of clients who seek a trusted advisor in protection of life and the environment, and improving business performance. The work is varied, and we operate in a multicultural environment with strong team spirit. IRESC offers an excellent opportunity to work in a world class consulting team and to take on increasing responsibility as abilities develop. We are looking to expand our HSE risk team and are continuously seeking HSE/risk professionals at all levels with relevant experience in oil & gas, refineries and chemicals.
University students can also apply for internships, which is an opportunity to gain valuable work experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced staff on challenging projects for major clients in the industry.
Currently, we are hiring Risk Consultants in the following locations:
Currently, we are hiring Software Engineer / Developer
We are looking for a software engineers to work in our team in developing SaaS EHS software based in Hong Kong. As software engineer, you will be involved in delivering technology solutions, designing databases based on workflow and individual tools requirements, and supporting the maintenance software.
· position based in Hong Kong
· perform development of web application project
· 5 days working (remote working possible)
· Fresh Graduates and candidates with less experience will also be considered; Candidates with more experience will be considered for more senior position
· Work with the team on system development, system design, set up, documentation and maintenance
· Implement new features and enhancements on a new application
· Maintenance and support of existing applications in production.
· With 3 years or above of working experience in .NET and familiar with NoSQL database; knowledge / experience in MongoDB will be an advantage.
· able to work in a multi-cultural team
· Familiar with object oriented programming and version control tool
· BS or MS in computer science or related technical field
· Team player, and problem-solving skills are necessary.
· Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architectures quickly
· Awareness and understanding of data security and privacy.
· For Software Engineer (SaaS Technology), 3 years or above working experience in developing and maintaining SaaS platforms and hosted client-server applications will be necessary
Interested parties please send CV to email@example.com.