Important: Please read the following instructions carefully before taking the test!
- This test contains two (2) sections: Aptitude (Section 1) and Writing (Section 2).
- Section 1 – Aptitude consists of twenty five (25) multiple-choice questions from 1 to 25.
- Section 2 – Writing consists of two (2) questions from 1 to 2.
- Total test duration is 75 minutes.
- The time limit for Section 1 – Aptitude section is 30 minutes and for Section 2 – Writing section is 45 minutes.
- Calculators are permitted.
- Section 1 – Aptitude contains multiple-choice questions that have only one correct answer. You may select the best answer by clicking the circle next to the response option.
- Section 2 – writing, please write your answers in the text box provided.
Important Notes / Reminders:
- Clicking the Agree button below will start the test and timer immediately.
- During the test, click the Previous and Next buttons at the bottom of test screen to navigate between questions.
- After finishing Section 1, click on the Submit Section 1 button after the last question to end Section 1 and start the next section. Note that only one submission is allowed. After submitting Section 1, you are not allowed to revisit this section. Candidates are therefore advised to only submit after they have completed the section to their satisfaction.
- While answering Section 2, click the Save button to manually save your response or alternatively check the Auto Save option to automatically save your response after every 1 minute.
- After finishing Section 2, click on the Submit & Finish button to end Section 2. Note that clicking this button will also complete your test. Similar to Section 1, you are not allowed to revisit this section once you click the submit button.
- Please attempt all questions before submitting the test.
- All questions contained in this test are confidential and proprietary materials of IRESC. You may not reproduce, store, transmit, or disclose test materials in any form or by any means.