IRESC suite of software products have been used on several projects over the many years, for clients who include major international and national oil and gas companies and leading engineering companies worldwide. IRESC software products have gone through verification and validation process. Results from IRESC Rsigma software have been accepted and approved by regulators in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia
For further details or enquiries for demo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
A browser-based Integrated Software for Process Safety Management through Plant Lifecycle.
Haz360TM is an integrated Process Safety Management software for recording and tracking various process safety management studies carried out through the plant lifecycle including HAZID, ENVID, HAZOP, SIL Classification, Safety Requirements Specification, Alarm Management and Bow-Tie Analysis. SIL Verification, Safety Critical Elements/Performance Standards modules are also under development.
- The software has an underlying Safety Asset Database of all instruments, alarms, mechanical safeguards, and safety critical elements which can be taken forward to the maintenance program of Owners/ Operators to better manage their process safety program.
- A single database can capture data of all units in a large refinery or petrochemical complex which may have more than 20 units at a location. The software is scalable to handle multi-facilities in multi-regions across the globe. The software has been developed based on IRESC consultants’ process safety management experience in over 200 facilities.
Risk Integration Software
RsigmaTM is used for performing risk integration calculations from consequence and frequency data inputs, as part of Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) studies. Risks from Fire, Explosion, and Toxic hazards can be calculated using the software to develop iso risk contours and societal risk for comparison against risk criteria in any jurisdiction.
Rsigma has the flexibility to take inputs from any consequence modelling software. The software can be used for assessing risks for any kind of hazardous installation such as oil refinery, petrochemical / chemical plant, LNG facility, offshore platform, cross-country pipeline and marine or road transport of hazardous materials.
- Unboxing the “black-box” – all input data and parameters are accessible and graphically visualized for validation before proceeding with the calculations
- Designed to process large data sets for large scale studies
- Convenient operation for cumulative risk analysis of multiple sites
- Batch run function to enable assessment of multiple projects / studies or sensitivity cases in a single run
- Flexible input – easily import large amounts of data from a spreadsheet
- On-screen prompts to help familiarize the user with the programme
- Tested and verified calculation algorithm
Fire & Gas Detector Coverage Optimization Software
FigcoTM utilizes 3D modelling techniques to optimize the layout for flame, flammable gas and toxic gas detector in terms of number and location of detectors. FigcoTM reads directly from a 3D model, allowing the mapping analysis to precisely capture all details and features available in the 3D model. It is tailored for a variety of methodologies in compliance with most of the common industrial standards. It helps in the development of practical detector layouts that enables clients to meet their target performance as well as optimizing the life cycle costs.
- Fully flexible inputs for detector parameters, performance targets, and voting logics
- Compliant with most of the common industrial standards
- Easy-to-interpret color-coded coverage maps overlaid on equipment layouts for convenient visualization and optimization.
- Export capabilities including tabulated coordinates for detector locations in terms of x, y and z coordinates as well as the horizontal rotation (yaw) angle and vertical tilt for flame detectors.
- Flame Mapping Analysis is suitable for IR, UV, and CCTV Type Detectors.
- Gas Mapping Analysis using point type, open path detectors or a combination of both.