We have specialists to carry out Reliability and Availability modelling for a range of facilities.
Reliability, Availability and Maintainability studies (RAM)
- Developing a RAM model that best represents the facility’s operating configuration and maintenance philosophy.
- Identification of key contributors for the unavailability and production loss of the facility.
- Investigation of alternative design, sparing philosophy, maintenance and/or operating strategies by means of sensitivity analysis to improve plant availability and/ or production efficiency.
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Screening process to identify the most critical systems, or equipment for analysis based on reliability, project specification, and client requirements.
- Detailed assessment of the system or equipment’s functional requirements, the failure causes and associated effects.
- Development of failure management strategies in order to achieve optimized maintenance strategy and system reliability for optimal operation in the operating environment specific to each project.
- Optimization of the maintenance (condition based, or time based) frequency and mode, based on reliability, project specification, and vendor requirements.
Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Identification of potential failure modes for a process equipment, along with the detailed assessment of the likely failure causes.
- Assessment of the consequences and risk from the failures at local, sub-system, system and global level.
- Analysis of the safeguards and detection means in place against the risks.
- Identification of corrective actions to control the risks associated with the project facilities such that the likely failure modes and causes are managed effectively.
- Experienced in adopting both a qualitative or semi-quantitative approach with risk ranking as per the criticality/ severity of the failure effect, its probability of occurrence, and detectability.
Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Verification
- Experienced in using Fault Tree Analysis in combination with Markov Modelling to suit clientsâ€™ requirements or calculations for complex functions
- Competent to perform calculations using industry recognised software suites such as exSILentia.
- Trained and certified personnel well versed with requirements from International standards and codes such as IEC 61508, and IEC 61511.
- Optimisation of Safety Instrumented Systems (SISs) configuration and proof test intervals to meet performance requirements.
If you would like to know more about our Reliability Engineering services and specialists, please contact us at email@example.com