6 March, 2018
Time: 9 AM to 3 PM
This event will help you understand:
- What is CFD?
- Who uses it?
- Why is it used?
- When should you use it?
- Where is it used?
- How to interpret the results?
- What to keep in mind while scoping and reviewing a CFD analysis?
- Some of the latest developments in the field of fire and explosion modelling.
- How to avoid some common pitfalls during equipment selection from vendors?
The following areas of CFD usage in the Oil and Gas Industry will be discussed:
- Ventilation and Dispersion Studies
- Explosion Risk Studies
- Fire Risk Studies
- Equipment Design Optimisation
Who should attend?
- Engineering Managers.
- People working in or managing HSE and Loss Prevention teams.
- Equipment sourcing specialists.
- Technical Services Team
- Structural and Piping Engineers who use CFD results as their inputs
- People looking to start their career in or switch their career to the field of CFD.
- Anyone interested in the field of CFD.
What we shall NOT cover?
- Long and complex mathematical equations and their meanings.
- How to use one or more commercially available CFD software?