Role – Risk and Safety Consultant
Location – Houston, Texas
Who are we?
IRESC Global is an integrated risk, environmental and safety consultancy group providing independent services in process safety, risk and reliability for clients in offshore and onshore, oil & gas and petrochemical sectors.
What are we providing?
IRESC offers an excellent opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and exciting risk and safety consulting projects in a world class consulting team located across US, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
What will your role be?
Based in our Houston office in Texas, you will work in a global team to provide detailed insight on the risk and safety aspects of an oil and gas facility to make it a safe place to work as per international norms and standards.
- Strong fundamentals on fluid mechanics, heat transfer, etc.
- Masters or PhD degree qualification from a reputed university
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, strong report writing skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Freshers or recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Optional Advantageous Qualifications (to give you a head start):
- Working knowledge of CFD software such as ANSYS CFX
- Working knowledge of Fortran / Matlab / Python / Microsoft Macros, etc.